Daily Multiple–Liquid Whole Food Multivitamin
Finally! A Daily Supplement Derived from Whole Food Sources…
Mineralife’s liquid Daily Multiple Supplement is an amazing blend of whole foods in a base of certified aloe vera juice, cherry juice and honey designed to provide your body with the vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, amino acids and enzymes it deserves! Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD–Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvicacid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
- Whole foods from 10 species of seaweed & sea vegetables (nature’s perfect food) provide a variety of health benefits including anti-oxidant and anti-cancer compounds.
- Aloe vera juice provides a variety of digestive enzymes to assist your body in assimilating nutrients.
- Fulvic Acid enhances the absorption of nutrients.
- Wild cherries provide a pleasing flavor and a number of anti-oxidants.
- Honey sweetens the flavor and also provides b-complex vitamins, and has many energizing properties.
- Eleuthero provides an energy boost without the letdown that usually follows caffeine use.
If you have had difficulty stomaching supplements in the past, Mineralife’s Liquid Daily Multiple is the ideal supplement for you! It tastes GREAT!
The Daily Multiple provides such high levels of nutrition it is effective in varying quantities and depending on need.
The therapeutic dose is recommended for those with poor health, whether from illness or just poor lifestyle and dietary/eating habits and whose systems are very deficient, requiring a greater minerals boost while on their journey to good health. This 15ml dose provides a 32 day supply.
A Daily Maintenance Dose is suggested for those with a healthy diet/eating habits and active lifestyle who require a daily mineral top up as it is very difficult to achieve everything we need from what we eat alone. This 5ml dose provides a 96 day supply.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The benefits and/or deficiency symptoms of the vitamins and minerals contained herein are generic. No product claims are being made or implied. Research is ongoing.